Thursday, July 4, 2013

Need ... sleep.

Need
Sleep
Need
Sleep
Need
Sleep

I'm craving for a goodnight's sleep but I can't seem to get any lately. I guess it's that time of the year again, where every twist and turn alerts my senses, making myself restless, driving me crazy and it's draining my energy more and more as the days go by. Even if I managed to force myself to sleep, it's usually just the body that rests. My head however, doesnt know the meaning of a fucking rest, I suppose. Urgh. For once, I want my body and my brain to be in sync so I can have a dreamless, satisfying sleep. I need that. Just for one night. I can't cope with only half of my body being asleep while the other half is itching to go for a stroll in the park anymore. This insomnia-ish thing has got to stop or my level of sanity is gonna be close to non-existent soon. God please help me get some rest cause this is literally affecting my performance in class. Dozing off in class is becoming a habit now and man, that's bad.

 I'm exhausteddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment