Thursday, July 11, 2013

salam Ramadhan !

Assalamualaikum and good afternoon mon cheries! It's the second day of the fasting month and I hope your Ramadhan has been good so far :)

I know I'm a day late to wish y'all happy fasting but I tweeted my wish already so consider it the same? hihi.

Well... I really did consider writing more about Ramadhan here, about the benefits you get, how you should try to cleanse your soul in this holy month and all that stuff, but I'm not really good at it and I might end up writing something completely pointless and won't make any sense at all. So I'm leaving that to other bloggers to inspire you and persuade you into doing more good deeds this month :) 
But yeah, don't miss a day of fasting InsyaAllah but if it's inevitable, then I completely understand, especially for girls. Boys shouldn't have any problems with this though unless if you're really sick or dying.

Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan al-Mubarak from me :*
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment